|← "Exile"||"Alone"||"Outcasts" →|
Viewer Discretion Warning is shown. Opening credits roll.
[The scene begins with Toad dragging Arbiter along the ground, bound in what appears to be a steel cable.]
- Arbiter: Wow. I don’t believe this. …Wow.
- Toad: Believe it.
[The camera changes, showing Mario and Luigi standing together as Toad drags Arbiter towards the brothers.]
- Arbiter: What’s the point of this?
[Mario slowly turns and looks at the cupboard in which he forced Sonic.]
- Luigi: The-The cupboard? No! I-I don’t want to Mario!
- Mario: That may be but I’m much larger than you are!
- Arbiter: Is someone gonna tell me what’s going on here? What the fuck?
- Mario: I hate Master Chief! I really do! But you know who I hate more? Pseudo-intellectual smart-asses such as yourself. I also have a real problem with non-humans in general. You… You remind me a lot of Bowser.
- Arbiter: I don’t look anything like Bowser. Bowser’s a dragon. I’m not a fucking dragon. You need your fucking eyes checked, psycho. This is bullshit! You can’t just lock people inside a cupboard!
- Mario: You are NOT people.
[Luigi proceeds to open the cupboard. Sonic can be seen sitting by the door, his Sharpie as always just next to him.]
- Sonic: Am-Am I free to go?
- Mario: Shut up.
[Toad drags Arbiter and throws him in the cupboard, the steel cable still around him, before Luigi slams the cupboard door shut and the screen turns to darkness. Suddenly a lamp is switched on and Sonic starts taking a big sniff of the Sharpie.]
- Sonic: W-Want some?
- Arbiter: No.
- Sonic: How’d you end up in here?
- Arbiter: By being myself. You?
- Sonic: I accidentally told Han where the copy of Halo 3 was. No one’s supposed to play it. Mario hates Halo. Fah… But I told him anyway and now I’m here.
- Arbiter: I got that impression. Looks like Chief and I both sold out someone else. Man, I’m a jack-off. …What’s gonna happen to us?
- Sonic: We’re gonna die man! Second thoughts? (Points the Sharpie towards Arbiter)
- Arbiter: Gimme that.
[The scene changes to Chief outside his box, a black ball by his feet.]
- Chief: o k Rbetur / u rdy??? / u rdy 4 dis??? (The camera changes to show a crude drawing of Arbiter on the side of the box, accompanied by a smiley face) / hear et cumz
[Chief kicks the ball towards the crude drawing of Arbiter, who, of course, does nothing but stare at Chief.]
- Chief: no Rbetur / u r saposed 2 catuch et / reeee taurd / u getz 1 moar tri Rbetur / k?!?? / 1 moar / hear et cumz
[Chief kicks the ball once again, achieving a result no different to the last.]
- Chief: u shithed
[Chief proceeds to put his foot through what is supposed to be Arbiter’s face, and gets his foot stuck in the wall of the box.]
- Chief: fawk / maeby i axtuali em stewped
[Chief sits there, contemplating what he just said.]
- Chief: no
End credits roll.