|Arby 'n' the Chief Short #5|
|Season Shorts, Episode 5|
|Air date||Feburary 11, 2012|
|Written by||Jon Graham|
|Directed by||Jon Graham|
Arby 'n' the Chief Short 4
It is nighttime in Jon's Apartment, and both Master Chief and Arbiter are sitting in the tub surrounded by candles, telling ghost stories. Master Chief tells his story about 2 guys who enter a haunted house with a ghost inside of it, but the story is predictably terrible as Arbiter points out. Arbiter then tells a "story," scarcastically retelling the events of Chief telling him the story, which only disappoints Chief. Arbiter then proceeds to tell a story about how someone bought a PlayStation, a Wii, and an Xbox, along with every single game for it, except for Xbox-Live and Halo. This sends Chief running out of the bathroom, screaming in horror.
- HOW TO find the courage to enter a hunted house
- HOW TO find a ghost.
- HOW TO suck at telling scary stories
- HOW TO tell a story with many twisters and turns
- HOW TO tell a fanboy the scariest story ever
This short is considered by many to be the best one.
- The reason why this short was created is because Jon couldn't finish The Reunion on schedule.