|← "Two Betrayals"||"Exile"||"Alone" →|
Viewer Discretion Warning is shown. Opening credits roll.
[The scene starts with text stating that it's the next morning. The camera then cuts to Arbiter sleeping under what appears to be a specticle wipe. Arbiter then wakes and looks towards the window, which is covered by a closed blind.]
- Arbiter: Hope Chief's okay.
[The camera switches to the box that Arbiter and Chief were previously sleeping within in Walking in L.A. Chief is seen sleeping under a newspaper page. He then wakes up from his slumber.]
- Chief: yay mourneng / tiem 4 hal0
[Chief looks around to see that he is outside, and not in The Brofessional Gamers building.]
- Chief: o ya / fawk / dis sux DIC / itz 2 baad i don hav ani sawx / cuz den i wood hav sawx en mye bawx / hay chek owt mi bawx sawx
[The camera switches to Sonic sitting in a cupboard, with Mario holding the door open.]
- Sonic: Mario no! Mario this isn't cool man, don't do this!
- Mario: Shut up! Or I'll break your other leg. (Closes the cupboard door)
- Sonic: Mario! Marioooooo! Hey! Let me outta here aaaaagh! (Continues bashing on the cupboard door whilst trying to get Mario's attention)
- Mario: (To Luigi) What's up with you? You look like you just ate some bad pasta.
- Luigi: I find your actions equally saddening, Mario.
- Mario: Sonic needs to learn to do what he's fucking told!
- Luigi: Let him out, Mario.
- Mario: Okay, Luigi.
- Luigi: Really?
- Mario: NO! You know why? Because this is MY building, Luigi! And I'm your older brother! You do not tell ME what to do, I tell YOU what to do! Now, no more questions. No more remarks and no more puppy dog eyes, or you? You will go in the cupboard with them too.
- Luigi: What do you mean, 'them'?
- Mario: I've arranged for Sonic to have a, uh... a roommate.
[The scene changes to Arbiter looking out the previously mentioned window, reconsidering what he'd done.]
- Arbiter: I think I made a mistake.
[Toad is seen approaching Arbiter from the floor.]
- Toad: Hey Arbiter. What's up?
- Arbiter: Just thinking.
- Toad: Wait, you're not having second thoughts, are you?
- Arbiter: ...Kind of.
- Toad: Come on, man, to hell with Master Chief, has he ever done anything to deserve your respect?
- Arbiter: ...No.
- Toad: Then fuck him, shit I couldn't even understand him half the time, he's such an idiot. And that Microsoft Sam voice? Jesus, gets a little hard on the ears after a while. I can't imagine being subjected to that for years.
- Chief: Yeah... I guess you're right.
- Toad: Good. Now that that's out of the way, Mario wants to see you.
- Arbiter: Wouldn't want to keep him waiting.
- Toad: I don't plan to.
[Arbiter is suddenly captured with what seems to be a plastic bag.]
- Arbiter: Aah!!!
End credits roll.