|Season 1, Episode 11 (11)|
|Air date||July 14, 2012|
|Written by||Jon Graham|
|Directed by||Jon Graham|
Master Chief announces his latest exciting business venture to the show's audience.
Master Chief announces the creation of the "MASTUR CHEEF AND THE ARBITUR SHOW PREMIEM CLUB". He names the membership fee as $13.37 per day and lists various features available to members, including "extra swering", "early excess to new episoedes", a 0.90% discount on the official show's merchandise and a bonus secret feature. Chief ends the advertisement with the tagline "JOIN OR UR A FAGET".
Credits roll, after which Arbiter expresses his doubt that Chief's advertising approach would be fruitful, nothing that Chief practically did not list any benefits of joining. Chief rebutts that he listed seven features and "THATS PRACTICALLY TEN", then reveals that the secret feature is "A SEXY DANCE, WTF ELSE".
- HOW TO join The Master Chief and Arbiter Show Premium Club
- HOW TO pay a one-time-only-per-day fee of $13.37
- HOW TO gain access to powerful new features
- HOW TO do bad business and fail
- HOW TO access the premium club's special mystery bonus feature
Watch the Episode Edit
|Bytes (Season 1)|