|Season 7||Season 8||—|
|Format||Live-action puppeteering / Machinima|
|Created by||Jon Graham|
|Starring|| Microsoft Sam|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of episodes||33 (tentative)|
The eighth season of Arby 'n' the Chief premiered on November 5, 2015 with the release of "Fatal Exception", and is currently developed and released on an irregular schedule. This season is the first that Jon Graham developed completely independently from Machinima Inc., under his new production studio moniker Imaginative Logo Productions; production of new episodes is funded via Patreon.
The season picks up where the previous one left off; after committing suicide, the main characters find themselves on a spaceship, in a weird afterlife/shared dream state, and finally end up reincarnated at Jon's new apartment.
Throughout the last quarter of 2014, numerous teasers regarding the writing and production of an eighth season were released by Jon as well as a poll asking whether an eighth season should be made. Following the near-unanimous results (84% of the votes were in agreement compared to the opposing 15%), Jon confirmed through many posts on his Twitter that he was indeed working on the eighth season, culminating in a teaser trailer for the season being uploaded to Jon's YouTube channel. Since then, he has also uploaded over fifty songs that will make up the eighth season's soundtrack.
Details revealed Edit
Numerous details and story elements of this season have been revealed in advance via Jon's Twitter and live streams:
- The discussion of how Arbiter and Master Chief possess a consciousness despite being toys and what their purpose in life is.
- The character of Jon Graham appearing again, possibly with a larger role.
- A happier ending, similar to season 6's finale.
- A returning villain, one that Jon Graham describes as (sic) "the most despicable villain in the series and could possibly make another appearance given the way he went out." There will also be two additional villains, both of which are also characters from previous seasons.  In a concept teaser released on August 30th, 2015, a character with a similar appearance to Adam made an appearance.
- An "evil fortress-type" map in Halo: Reach will be one of the settings.
- The show will contain numerous flash-forwards and flashbacks.
- Microsoft Mike as The Arbiter
- Microsoft Sam as Master Chief
- Jon Graham as Jon Graham, Eugene Black, Zanthar, and Space Allens
- Elizabeth Carr-Ernst as Claire Ferguson
- Khail Anonymous as (TBA)
Act I Edit
|"Fatal Exception"||November 5, 2015||8-01||90|
|"Warhead"||March 24, 2017||8-08||97|
|With the ship hijacked by deadly Space Allen soldiers obsessed with violating the rear ends of all lifeforms throughout the universe to death and led by the terrible alien king Xanthar, Arbiter is forced to fight or die.|
Act II Edit
|"No Purpose"||May, 21, 2017||8-09||98|
|The '2001: A Space Odyssey' arc is over. Having awakened from their dream states, the toys find themselves alive and together once again within the confines of their owner Jon's bedroom. Chief's happy. Arbiter, on the other hand...|