|← "Clash of the Titans"||"The Dark Side"||"Two Betrayals" →|
Viewing Discretion Warning is shown. Opening credits roll.
[The scene starts with Luigi, Toad and Mario all standing together on the otherside of the turntable to Arbiter. Mario has just finished some linguini.]
- Mario: Ah! That was some good linguini!
- Arbiter: Would've been nice if we had some too.
- Toad: Yeah really.
- Mario: Get your own.
- Arbiter: ...So what's the deal? Can my friend and I chill here for a while?
- Mario: I don't like you. But... you're smart. You've go it up here. (Mario taps his head.)
- Arbiter: As opposed to anywhere else.
- Mario: Pushin' your luck, beast. You can stay.
- Arbiter: ...Cool.
- Mario: YOU can stay. Your friend? He must go.
- Luigi: Mario, Mama Mia! Don't be so heartless.
- Mario: I will NOT have a Master Chief in my home!
[The scene changes to Arbiter and Toad sitting next to each other on one couch, whilst Luigi stands on another couch. All three are talking to each other.]
- Arbiter: I can't sell my friend for a place to stay.
- Toad: He didn't seem like much of a friend.
- Luigi: He's right, Toad. I could never betray a friend. It would be like undercooking a fantastic spaghetti dish!
- Arbiter: Does he always have to do that?
- Toad: It's a culture thing, don't make a fuss. He'll just get all worked up. Do you think your friend would sell you to stay here if he were given a choice?
- Arbiter: I don't think so. ...Wait a minute, what the hell am I talking about? Yes, he would.
- Toad: He struck me as the type.
- Luigi: Mama Mia! You can't betray a friend like that!
- Toad: He's not even his friend, Luigi, go be a moral fag somewhere else, will ya?
- Luigi: G-g-g-g-g-g-gladly.
[Toad and Luigi look at each other, as Luigi has walked off.]
- Toad: You wanna smoke a bowl?
[The scene changes to Sonic playing Sonic on the Xbox. The sound of rings being collected can be heard in the background. Chief is looking for Halo 3 at this point in time.]
- Chief: fuk wear teh h311 iz gaym
- Sonic: Wh-Wha-What are you looking for, dude?
- Chief: hal- / (Chief changes what he was about to say.) gumm du u gawtz sum gumm
- Sonic: No.
- Chief: :( / y u no gawtz n e gumm / u schud reeli haz gumm lawtz o gumm
[The scene cuts to Arbiter and Toad on the stairs.]
- Toad: (Coughing) You should totally take Mario's offer, dude.
- Arbiter: Chief would definitely deserve it. He's such a fuck. But I don't know if I could live with making a decision like that.
- Toad: Fuck him, I think he'd probably do the same thing right back if he had the chance.
- Arbiter: He would.
- Toad: There you go. (Coughing) Dude, we're sitting on the stairs! Stairs are for walking! We shouldn't be sitting here! Ehahahaha!
[The scene changes back to Sonic still playing Sonic as Chief continues to look for Halo 3. He knocks the Rogue Warrior cover off of Tony Hawk: RIDE's cover. He opens Tony Hawk: RIDE and find Halo 3 hidden inside.]
- Chief: nok nok / hooz @ dawr / hapynez?!11? / he110 hapynez / wut a serpriz
- Sonic: What's going on?
- Chief: nuthen
[The scene ends with Chief staring at the print on the Halo 3 game disk, as Sonic continues playing with himself in the background.]
End credits roll.